Absolent Group AB, Org. nr: 556591-2986, (“we”, “us”) may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you in your contact with us. By “personal data” is meant any and all information which can be directly or indirectly linked to you.
We are committed to protecting your information and safeguarding your privacy when you are in contact with us. We respect your personal information and endeavor at all times to comply with the laws and regulations of the European Union and otherwise.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by a third party. Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding the treatment of personal data.
We are the data controller in relation to personal data collected, used, stored and transferred according to what is described in this policy. Information on how you can contact us is found at the end of this Policy.
We may collect, use, store and transfer personal data from you in conjunction with our business relationships. A business relationship (“relationship”) is a cooperation with a customer or supplier regarding the provision or purchase of services or products. A customer and supplier is a legal entity that we have or intend to have a business relationship with.
The data we collect from you
We may collect different categories of personal data about you, as indicated below:
- Personal data to identify you – Personal data that you provide when a relationship with the customer or supplier you represent is established. This personal data includes name, business phone number and email address.
- Records of conversations and phone calls – If you contact us or is contacted by us through phone call, visit, email or an exhibition, we may keep a record of that correspondence to enable us to improve and maintain the relationship with the customer or supplier you represent.
- Promotional offers (“marketing”) – We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
- Case studies and other marketing material – We may ask you to participate on certain printed marketing material such as Case Studies, Customer reviews, Reference lists and other customer referral types of marketing. This type of documents may contain personal data such as your Name, Company, Profession, E-mail and Phone number. In some special cases Pictures of you or your application may be included.
The legal basis for the processing of the information
The personal information we collect and process is required to enable us to communicate and maintain the relationship with our customers and suppliers.
In order to communicate and maintain this relationship a person need to communicate on behalf of the legal entity in the communication regarding the business relationship. Marketing is used as a vital way for us to engage in the relationship. All our marketing is always based of our business, our products and services. We will never send out any personal marketing to you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving marketing information. We always strive to provide you with choices regarding personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Before printing or publishing of marketing material as case studies and marketing material we will always ask for your written consent to participate and we will always ask for your final approval for the material in question.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Contact information is only registered in our contact directory in our ERP-system and only persons with permission to the contact directory have access to your personal information.
All email communication is done in our mail system Outlook and in and outgoing emails will be stored there if it´s not moved into the ERP-system. No email containing personal information, except from name and working email address, will be stored in the mail system.
How long will we store your personal data?
We store your information as long as it is necessary for communication and maintaining the relationship with an active customer or supplier. A customer or a supplier is considered as inactive when no communication in any form has taken place for 5 years.
Here we describe the privacy practices of the ABSOLENTGROUP.COM and ABSOLENTGROUP.COM sub-domains (each, a “Website”) We are the owner of these Websites.
This section is intended to assist you in making informed decisions as to the use of the Websites. This information does not apply to information collected by another affiliated or third party website or application that may link to or be accessible from our Websites.
Information that we collect from you and how we use it
Depending on how and to what extent you use the Websites, we may collect different categories of personal data about you, as indicated below:
- Personal data to identify you – Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This may include personal data provided at the time of registering to use certain parts of our Websites, subscribing to our newsletter or services, posting material, name, address or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Websites. If you opt-in to receive it, we may notify you of product developments and new products.
- Records of conversations and phone calls – If you contact us, using contact information on the Websites, we may keep a record of that correspondence to enable us to:
– make your experience personal and make sure your personal needs are met,
– make sure you receive offerings, news and tips for how to make the air clean if you’ve approved or asked to receive this information,
– improve our website,
– improve our customer services and your possible need of assistance.
– contact you via e-mail.
- Administer our services – When you fill in a form or a request on the Websites we use your personal data i.e. name, email, company name and address, phone number, country and personal information you might leave when you request assistance to the extent needed to be able to provide services or process an enquiry or request from you i.e. receiving technical support or our newsletter.
- Statistical and research purposes – We may use details i.e. IP addresses and location etc of your visits to the Websites and the information and resources that you access for statistical purposes and research. For instance, this will enable us to establish popularity of our product ranges.
You may also visit our Websites without providing any personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of the information
The personal information we collect and process is required to enable the proper function of services offered by us on the Websites which you asked us to provide to you.
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is that it is required for fulfilling or executing services contracted or requested by you.
The legal basis for processing of personal data for statistical purposes is based on our legitimate interest of such processing. We consider our interest of processing to be legitimate and not overridden by your interest to not be subject to our processing. If you do not agree with us, you may contact us and object to our processing.
When it comes to personal data used for promotion and marketing of our products, processing is based on your consent. As indicated below, you can retract such consent at any time you want. Kindly note that information for statistical purposes will be anonymized.
Where we store your personal data
- Websites -All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- CRM-database – Information that you provide to us when using our Website or when contacting us using contact information provided on our Website, can also be stored in our CRM-database. This storage enables us to provide you with our newsletter or campaigns you’ve asked to receive. Information can also be stored in our CRM-database if you’re a customer using our products or the services we provide to you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We have implemented suitable organisational and technical procedures for the protection of your personal data.
How long will we store your personal data?
We store your information for as long as is necessary to provide you the services you’ve asked to receive, answer your questions as well as fulfil and improve our services. If you use our products we also store your data to make your experience personal and for providing support.
This means that we will only store your personal data for as long as is required to be able to provide the services we offer at our Websites, to handle a request or inquiry from you or for the marketing and statistical purposes you have consented to.
The Website are not intended for children under the age of 16, or children under the age of consent that is stated in the data protection laws of another member state that are applicable to this website. No one under the age of consent may provide personal data to the Websites and we will not knowingly collect information from Website visitors in this age group. If it comes to our attention that personal data of a child under the age of consent has been collected, we will take reasonable steps to delete this data.
What is a cookie and how is it used?
A cookie tracks the Websites usage by transferring a small text file to the Websites visitor’s hard disk or web browser. Cookies are used to provide visitors with access to different functions. The information in the cookie allows us to track how a visitor is using the Websites.
Two different kinds of cookies
This Websites uses a type of cookie that is intended to facilitate activities of the user, such as the use of functionalities that require login, registration or ordering material. These cookies save a file on your computer for an extended period of time. Cookies are used to gather internal and external statistical information such as the number of page views and visitors. Statistical information is anonymous and cannot be connected to one individual by name, e-mail address and other information.
So called “session cookies” are also used on this Websites. These cookies are used to keep track of, for instance, the chosen language and is only stored temporarily in the cache memory of the computer. Session cookies will disappear when you close your browser.
For the purpose of gathering and analysing statistics we use third-party cookies. These cookies collect statistics in aggregate form in tools such as Google Analytics and are booth temporary and permanent. The temporary cookies will, as stated above, disappear when you close your browser. The permanent cookies will remain stored on your computer or mobile device for an extended period of time.
Our Websites may sometimes contain links to and from the websites of third parties. When following these links, please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies which we do not accept responsibility or liability for.
Right to retract consent
You can always retract your consent to processing.
- By contacting us using the information provided at the end of this Policy.
- Of personal data for marketing or promotion purposes, by using the unsubscribe function included in any marketing material we send to you or by contacting us using the contact information below.
Correction, erasure, object and restriction
If your personal data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can demand to have it erased or corrected. You are also entitled to demand restriction of processing performed by us by contacting us. For instance, you can demand limitation of processing if you consider that personal data relating to you is not correct or if you consider that we no longer need to process your personal data considering the purpose of such processing.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit the information to another controller without hindrance from us and have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller, where technically feasible.
Right of access
You have the right to access information relating to how we process your personal data, the purpose of such processing or which personal data we process.
You also have the right to receive a copy of your personal data which is processed by us. Such a request shall be issued to us using either the address or email address at the bottom of this Policy. Such request must be signed by you and contain your name and address. If your request is done electronically you have also the right to receive the information electronically.
Right to complain
We value your right to personal integrity and strive to process your personal data in the best way possible. If you consider our processing of your personal data to be wrongful or unnecessary, you are more than welcome to contact us.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection authority, or similar body, within your jurisdiction (In Sweden: the Swedish Data Protection Authority).
We may, for internal administrative purposes, disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may also share such data with third party suppliers providing services to us in the areas mentioned below. We may also transfer your personal data to third countries, i.e. countries outside the EU/EEA area, for the purposes listed above. When transferring your personal data to third countries, we will do our best to ensure that the transfer is subject to appropriate safeguards and that your rights are protected. However, we cannot guarantee that third countries have the same standards of protection as in EU/EEA, that there exist supervisory authorities or that you can exercise the same rights as within the EU/EEA area. These are risks that you should be aware of when consenting to transfers outside the EU/EEA.
We will ask for your explicit consent for transfer of your personal data outside of the EU/EEA and your consent is consequently the primary legal basis for such transfers. You are entitled to at any time withdraw such consent through sending us a notice. However, in certain situations, we may also rely on other transfer mechanisms acknowledged under applicable data protection laws such as an adequacy decision by the EU Commission or derogations applicable for specific situations such as when it is necessary for us to establish or defend a legal claim.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- To research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services.
If you do not wish for us to share your details with any third parties or wish to achieve more information about how we protect your data when transferring it outside the EU/EES, please send an e-mail with your full name, address and country.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by writing to or calling:
Absolent Group AB
531 40 Lidköping
Phone: +46 (0) 510 48 40 00